Wednesday, September 6, 2017

New free and clear Seventh Generation laundry detergent

As a part of Generation Good community, I was lucky to receive a free full size bottle of Seventh Generation Laundry detergent to try.  I am using many of different Seventh Generation products including their laundry detergents.  I was wondering - what can be different with this one?  Below please find my honest opinion about it.

When I received the package - the first thing I noticed is a new look.  But does it mean it is a different product?

To begin with, I really like this new look.  The design speaks to me that this is a product that is safe for my family and for the environment.  I really liked those blueish - greenish colors they added to it.

And then I tested the product.  I think we use our laundry machine almost every day - having two active boys! And you can only imagine the amount of dirt and stains their clothing gets.  Well, I must say that I chose not to pre-treat their dirty and stained clothing to see how this new detergent works - and I loved the results! 

I have already purchased more of this new and improved product. While the bottle says "baby natural laundry detergent" - it works great for all types of clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment