Monday, June 4, 2018

My Seventh Generation Bundle of Goodness

I was very lucky to be picked as a tester of some new and existing products by Seventh Generation!
They sent me free Seventh Generation Coconut Care moisture lotion,  Free & Clear Diapers, Free & Clear Wipes in trial pack and coupons!

First of all I must remind you that I am a fan of Seventh Generation products, so I got really excited about this bundle.  I love their moisture lotion and the sample size lasted for a few days!  My hands are soft and smooth! And I always look for good and gentle fragrance-free hand lotions.  I totally love this one!

I also would like to comment how much I like the Free & Clear Wipes - and I hope that Seventh Generation will actually start packing them in small trial packs for sale - as they are very convenient to carry in a purse or even in a pocket!  I can't live without their wipes!  Very good thickness, the hands feel clean and fresh and they are safe for any sensitive skin!

And the diapers - well - that goes without a saying.  Of course you would like to have Free & Clear Diapers for your little ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment